Systems Engineer IV - Senior Data Engineer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Spectrum provisioning operations team is looking for an
experienced, self-driven, analytical, and strategic Data Engineer.
In this role, you will be working in some of the largest and most
complex data warehouse environments. You should be passionate about
working with huge datasets, passionate to work on real time
streaming, search analytics and be someone who loves to bring data
together and work on innovative Data Engineering solutions to
answer business questions. You should have deep expertise in
creation and management of datasets and the proven ability to
translate the data into meaningful insights through collaboration
with Data Analysts and System Engineers. In this role, you will
have ownership of end-to-end development of data engineering
solutions to complex questions and youll play an integral role in
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Owning the design, operations and improvements for the
Organizations Data warehouse infrastructure.
- Engineering solutions to aggregate and automate large scale
data flows from varying sources.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts and System Engineers in the
organization to construct complex data sources.
- Build, analyze and present actionable data to drive marketing
business development and product management decisions.
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis
processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for
customers.BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree Engineering, Information Technology, Computer
Science or related field, and / or related work experience.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of industry experience in data
engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field
with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting
value from large datasets.
- At least Three (3) years of Experience with big data
technologies like Hadoop, spark, Scala/ python (pyspark), Hive
etc.ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of batch and streaming data architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced SQL working with large data
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior team members in all
aspects of their engineering skill-sets.
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other
engineers for best practices on data engineering.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the
development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding
standards, code reviews, source management, build processes,
testing and operations.
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical
teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data
modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
#LI-AK ISY308-APO 314591 314591BR
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why
we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a salary range of $85,900.00 to
$152,300.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional
forms of compensation such as bonuses.Required
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Systems Engineer IV - Senior Data Engineer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!