Company: The Westin Westminster
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors. (Pay is
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock
heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Recently renovated and ideally positioned 15 minutes from both
Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster provides convenient
access to the 16th Street Mall and Pearl Street Mall, as well as
abundant outdoor recreation afforded by the Rocky Mountains.Our
Vision is to be the premier employer in the hospitality sector
between Denver and Boulder. We recently received the AAA 4 Diamond
rating, and we offer free meals to our associates as well as
monthly employee appreciation celebrations, incentives for
excellent customer service, and discounted hotel stays. Apply today
and join an outstanding hotel focused on providing the highest
quality of hospitality to our guests!We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: The Westin Westminster, Denver , Room Attendant, Other , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!