Junior Windows Administrator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our partner, an information technology and cybersecurity team of
innovators (deploying cutting edge technologies for the federal
government) are seeking to hire a Junior Windows Administrator.
Role Specific Duties
- Provide End-user and System technical support
- Understanding and assessing issues with Windows based
- Troubleshooting system and server errors
- Manage user and group access
- File and Print Server management
- Knowledge of remedy ticketing system
- Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of Windows Administration
- Proven work experience as Windows Administrator preferred
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- General networking knowledge to troubleshoot DHCP and DNS
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great analytical and communication skills
US Citizenship and Green Card of (3+ years) is required as
candidates will have to undergo Federal Government Clearance.
Keywords: Zizatek, Denver , Junior Windows Administrator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!