Front Desk Team Lead - River Mountain Lodge - Year Round
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If youre hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, youll
feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class
mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we
deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that
visits our mountain town. If youre interested in moving mountains
in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where youll
instantly feel at home. As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be
requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for
COVID-19.Summary:The Front Office Team Lead provides guidance and
leadership to the Guest Service Assistants ensuring consistent
quality customer service is delivered. The Front Desk Team Lead
will resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting
thorough research of the situation and determining the most
effective solutions. They will make decisions and take action based
on good judgment and SOP's. This position will assign and instruct
Guest Service Assistants in details of work, observe performance
and encourage adherence to standard procedures.Essential Job
- Welcome guests in a warm, friendly, prompt and professional
- Oversee the registering of guests, issuing of room keys,
providing information on hotel services and room location, and
processing payments for stay and all guest room move request
according to Operating standards.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner with a pleasant,
- Plan and implement upgrade strategy for all next-day
- Utilize all guest profiles and names, and provide preferences
- Distribute mail/messages/faxes following SOP
- Perform the daily tasks according to the RockResort Standards,
and those set forth by the Manager on duty.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and
ethics in dealing both with guests, co-workers and
- Act as the Manager on Duty when necessary and carry out the
duties required of a manager.
- Assisting the Manager on Duty with guestissues and
- Assist with training new and existing front desk agents on the
check in and check out procedures adhering to standards and
ensuring quality service.
- Supervise the day to day front desk operations includingthe
check in and check out procedures; ensuring rooms have been checked
out and thatguest's bills are correct.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
guests passing by.
- Conduct site tours of the hotels guest rooms and general areas
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with
a high degree of integrity.
- Participation in training classes
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
- Ensures the department leads the charge in regard to recycling
efforts and environmental initiatives.
- Ensures that the Front Desk is kept tidy and clean at all
- Assist all other departments as needed to ensure a smooth
- Assists the Shift Manager with the daily room assignments
- Communicates all received Feed Back to the appropriate Managers
and updates the Guest History
- Other Duties as assignedThe budgeted range starts at $19.50 -
$23. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience. The
perksinclude afree ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Visioninsurance,and a401(k)
- Hourly employees aregenerallyeligible for accruedPaid Time Off
(PTO),Extra Time Off (ETO)and Sick Time. Salaried employees
aregenerallyeligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insuranceReach Your Peak at Vail
Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts
delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 423628 Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Denver , Front Desk Team Lead - River Mountain Lodge - Year Round, Other , Fairplay, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!