Systems Engineer III
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Systems Engineer III will be responsible for troubleshooting,
resolving and documenting issues within a large, customer-facing,
wireless broadband network environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge of IP routing Protocols, wireless access and
infrastructure systems to quickly assess and resolve wireless
- Contribute to the development of internal support processes and
- Provide articulate verbal and/or written impact assessments to
management in English.
- Aggressively pursue high standard of network and system
performance and availability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to proactively identify
and resolve potential system, network and customer impacts in the
- Demonstrate knowledge of OSS applications and software, possess
the ability to create detailed documentation, and be able to apply
knowledge of network security best practices.
- Perform other, collateral duties as requested by
management.BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Interdisciplinary
Telecom, Wireless & Cellular Communications, or related field and /
or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years engineering experience
- Minimum four (4) years Network Operations work experience.
- Minimum four (4) years Wireless systems work experience.
- Minimum four (4) years System Administration work
experienceADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency using multiple, industry standard, operating system
environments including Linux, Cisco IOS/NX-OS, JunOS, VMWare.
- Proficiency leveraging packet-analysis tools and network
analytics platforms to troubleshoot or characterize network
- Advanced knowledge of IP routing, and routing protocols such as
BGP, ISIS and OSPF as well as enabling protocols and platforms such
as DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, PMIP.
- Experience with large distributed networks and MSO / Wireless
- Technical understanding with the following equipment is a plus:
Cisco UCS, Ruckus vSZ/SCG/ZD, Cisco WLC, Cisco Nexus/ASR, Nokia
7750, and Netscout Infinistream.
- Extended availability after business hours or on-call, as
required by the business, in an on-call posture.PREFERRED
- Red Hat Systems Administrator (RHCSA)
- VMware (VCP-DCV)
- CCNA/CCNP (Datacenter, Wireless).
- CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator.
- Knowledge of industry products and services. ISY350-NTO 308891
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why
we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a salary range of $76,800.00 to
$135,800.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional
forms of compensation such as bonuses.Required
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Systems Engineer III, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!