Salesforce Jr. Administrator
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Salesforce Reporting Manager is a part of the DISH Fiber
Business Development team, which is responsible for building brand
awareness and cultivating sales opportunities in targeted
multifamily markets. This role will work closely with internal and
external partners to maximize the efficiency of lead generating
strategies through comprehensive Salesforce reporting and
The Salesforce Reporting Manager will be responsible for all lead
routing protocols, report building & distribution, dashboard
building/maintenance and Salesforce project management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implement and monitor all lead routing rules across all DISH
Business sales channels
- Develop and maintain detailed Salesforce reporting on but not
limited to; lead source, volumen, routing, performance across all
metrics and final dispositions
- Perform ongoing analysis and coordinate with internal teams for
enhancements to lead generation, qualification, capture, and
- Create and manage all Salesforce from a Sales / Lead Generation
- Execute lead generation strategies as needed aligned with
business goals in the multifamily market.
- Maintain knowledge of the DISH Business solutions, customer
segments, competitors, customer journey, and tools.
- Develop and maintain process documentation for training and
- Educate team members on best practices and techniques for
- Work closely with leadership to ensure accurate Salesforce
documentation and performance reporting.
- Coordinate with the internal stakeholders including Sales,
Marketing, Product Development, and Business Analytics to create
and execute innovative sales strategies to drive profitable
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Salesforce Reporting Manager will have the
- A bachelor's degree and/or a combination 3+ years of directly
- Salesforce management experience including lead routing, report
& dashboard building, list ingestion and building
- Ability to farm and analyze data and then make recommendations
on potential improvements
- Proven experience achieving consistent results in fast paced
and changing environments
- Ability to self-manage daily activities and report on successes
- History of working with multiple teams, team leaders and senior
- B2B Sales, Business Development or Indirect Sales experience a
- Email marketing experience a plus
- Team player who can build productive internal and external
- Exhibit the core values of DISH - Curiosity, Pride, Adventure
Compensation: $65,700.00/Year - $94,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, Denver , Salesforce Jr. Administrator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!