Company: E.A. Buck Financial Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
E.A. Buck is a fast growing financial services company with dual
headquarters in Denver and Honolulu. -Were seeking an experienced
Client Coordinator to join our growing wealth management team. -The
ideal candidate will be organized, have excellent people and
communication skills, and work with a sense of urgency. -Industry
experience and the ability to work autonomously but also thrive in
a highly collaborative corporate culture is a must. -NOTE: Only
people currently living in Colorado will be considered for this
Salary / Benefits Package:
- Base of $60,000 - 75,000, Dependent on Experience.
- Competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid
health, dental and vision insurance. Eligibility to enroll in
health savings account, flexible savings account, and more.
- Paid vacation (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Company parking allowance.
- Join our mission-driven company and partake in company profit
sharing and 401k with generous matching!
- Collaborate with Financial Advisors in efficiently delivering
information to our clients
- Professionally handle incoming/outgoing client inquiries by
phone or e-mail
- Coordinate and maximize Financial Advisors' schedules
- Compile and record client date accurately in our CRM
- Organize and oversee special projects
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of financial services experience in a
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Industry licenses preferred - SIE / Series 7 / Series 63, 65 or
66 / Life & Health
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Skilled Microsoft Office / Excel / Word / Adobe
- College degree preferred
- Highly motivated and deadline driven
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are
Keywords: E.A. Buck Financial Services, Denver , Client Coordinator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!