Wait Staff - PT-The Windsor Independent Senior Liv
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Windsor Independent Living at Columbine
Health Systems, is located at 1385 Main Street, Windsor, Colorado
and is designed for seniors who are able to live on their own but
desire the security and conveniences of community living. The
Waitstaff is responsible for setting up the dining room in a warm
and inviting atmosphere. They are also responsible for the
residents' meal being delivered in a timely manner and helping
individual customers with special dining needs.
- Provide a cheerful and efficient service for residents.
- Make sure the dining room is properly set-up before the meal
- Take meal orders and turn them into the kitchen.
- Serve meals, pour beverages, and bus tables.
- Help maintain the salad bar, make coffee and iced tea.
- Clear tables, change linens and reset tables.
- Check condiments; if necessary, fill salt/pepper, ketchup and
- Wipe down coffee station.
- Be personable and friendly to fellow wait staff, but stay
- Maintain a sanitary dining environment and comply with County
Health Dept regulations.
- Complete specific duties on the dining room duty list.
- Ability to work under supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely
manner as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Employee must frequently lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds,
occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.Work Schedule:
- Part Time (less than 24 hours per week)
- Monday and Wednesday
- 6:30 AM - 10:30 AMCompensation:Starting wage between
$13.25/hour, along with 3 opportunities for raises your 1st
year.Hiring Manager: Glenn Stoll & Leah Berdine
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Denver , Wait Staff - PT-The Windsor Independent Senior Liv, Other , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!