SublimeText Plugin Integration
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Codiga is the platform that helps developers write better code
faster. The company has two main products:
- Coding Assistant that helps developers write code based on
well-known, vetted templates
- Automated code reviews that flag issues on GitHub, GitLab, or
- Implement our SublimeText plugin integration
- Maintain our SublimeText plugin integration
This is a part-time, temporary, contract-based position. Ideal for
freelance developers and/or developers willing to develop
open-source code while being compensated. Depending on the
performance of the contributor, the contract will be extended.
Location This is a remote location.
Who You Are
You know how to write code. You have experience of building IDE
plugins and have experience to build frontend and backends. You
know how to use Git and are familiar with platforms such as GitHub,
GitLab or Bitbucket.
- Curious: You want to build new, interesting and innovative
products. Things that were never been done before, you want to
explore uncharted territories. You ask "Why?" so many times that
people put you on mute in Zoom meetings.
- Data-driven: You made decisions based on data and metrics. You
make clear calculated decisions and also have a good gut feeling
when the data doesn't match and can take a contrarian
- Customer obsessed: you want to understand the customer
perspective. You initiate conversations with your customer,
understand their problems, and work backward to solve their
problems and help shape a product.
- Depth and breadth: you have depth in one domain because you
helped a previous company develop a particular space.
- Disagree and commit: You are a team player, ready to voice your
opinion and concerns but also ready to follow and commit the team
decisions once the team commits to it.
How We Work
We are a remote-first company and our team is located between the
USA and Colombia. Our primary language of communication is English.
You will be working with the whole team. Learn more about how we
work by reading
All our salary ranges are posted on
- You know how to write a SublimeText plugin
- Bonus if you know how to create a Slack or Microsoft Teams
- You understand how to build backends. You know how to query
backend from a frontend application, using either REST APIs or
- You put attention to your code quality. You have attention to
detail and make sure your implementation matches the design
- Good use of Git, GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket. You know what a
Pull Request or a Merge Request is.
- Fluent in English. Talk, read and write technical English
- Self-learner, ability to adapt to new environments quickly
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Be hungry!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Codiga, Denver , SublimeText Plugin Integration, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!