Health & Wellness Coordinator
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position SummaryEnsures the delivery of all clinical care for the
Assisted Living is in compliance with regulations and guidelines.
Assesses and evaluates each Assisted Living resident and ensures
all updates and order are submitted and documented correctly.
Guides the direct care staff in their clinical support of each
resident. Embraces and incorporates wellness programs into
programming and department oversight.Essential Duties
- Performs necessary clinical duties as required.
- Enters all new resident information; including health history,
psycho-social evaluation, physician evaluation, and all other
clinical packet information that is necessary for the health file
of the resident.
- Completes the semi-annual and any change of condition
assessments as warranted for Assisted Living residents.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day physician orders to
include labs, prescriptions and other clinical needs.
- Assists and follows through on personal appointments as needed.
This may include, but not be limited to physician, physical
therapy, dental, eye and hospice. Both in house and external.
Ensures appropriate communication occurs.
- Responsible for coordinating ancillary care services, as
directed, for the residents.
- Schedules and manages care conferences with families and
- Communicates, collaborates and problem solves as needed with
the leadership of Assisted Living on relevant issues in the
- In compliance with the Companys policies and procedures, may be
responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing, training,
supervising and following the Companys performance management
policy with assigned staff.
- Ensures that staffing levels and scheduling patterns are
adequate and appropriate for staff coverage, as required.
- Has day-to-day oversight of direct care associates, may
participate in hiring, performance management and termination
process as needed.
- Reports any changes that may prompt evaluation of higher levels
of care or additional supportive services. May need to partner with
other leadership within the company to assess residents as
- Ensures all staff and resident tuberculosis (TBs) tests are
completed in a timely manner.
- Shares On-Call and Manager on Duty responsibility as
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in good standing in state of
operation preferred or relevant experience may be considered.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have computer processing and electronic medical database
experience, preferably with PCC.
- 1 year experience in an Assisted Living setting.
- Ability to be on-call
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
languageWorking Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other
- Sits, stands, bends, and moves frequently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Health and Wellness Coordinator,
Location: Denver, CO - 80217 , PL: 531395697
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Denver , Health & Wellness Coordinator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!