Contractor, Syst Access
Company: Frontier Airlines
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We
deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done
Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy.
Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in
bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows
travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while
our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to
personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services
they need - saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to
life every day. Our 'Done Right' promise means delivering not only
affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our
customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every
decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of
our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our
business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid
to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in
the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach,
creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates
Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special
for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are
Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier
* Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes
us so great.
* Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals,
cruises and vacation packages.
* Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants,
luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
* Enjoy a 'Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
* Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
* Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short
term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan,
vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins
the 1st of the month following your hire date.
* We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier
Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing
employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering 'Low Fares Done Right'
to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States,
Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily
flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation
professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's
signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier
Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation
Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and
was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by
The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a
result of superior technology and operational efficiencies
What Will You Be Doing?
* Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
that enhances retention
* Work with subject matter experts and identify training needs
* State instructional end goals and create content that matches
* Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the
* Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and
* Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and
* Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning
* Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role
plays, games etc)
* Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and
* Maintain project documentation and course folders
* Develop and design courses and curriculum
* Develop and edit online learning materials
* Create learning experiences and environments
* Develops instructor's manuals and train the trainer tools
* Analyze, update, and refine existing content
* Works to troubleshoot problems reported by users
* Proven working experience in instructional design and with
* Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design
* Lesson and curriculum planning skills
* Excellent management and organizational skills
* BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology
or similar experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Course organization and design
* Solid knowledge of course development software (Storyline 360 or
Captivate) and at least one Learning Management System
* Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and
ability to storyboard
* Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine,
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Occasional travel may be required
Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds
occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
Salary Range: $60,200 - $75,250
Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong
commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative
Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic
information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected
by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company
flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that
our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively
recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable
to many of the positions essential to the operations of our
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All
prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the
following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine,
Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any
applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug
or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible
for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have
received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of
hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed
by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the
general nature and level of work required of the referenced
position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in
this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of
this position may be subject to change.
Keywords: Frontier Airlines, Denver , Contractor, Syst Access, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!