Accounts Payable Clerk JOB 17412022
Company: National Performance Warehouse
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNPW is seeking dependable, motivated individuals
to join our warehouse family! With over fifty years of selling both
traditional & performance parts, NPW is at the forefront of its
industry. "Selling & marketing what industry customers need &
want."Position: Accounts Payable ClerkEmployment Status:
Full-timeNPW is currently seeking a reliable and detail-oriented
individual to fill the Accounts Payable Clerk position.Company
Overview:National Auto Parts Warehouse, LLC (NPW) is a leading
independent automotive aftermarket parts distributor. The Company
has over 550 employees, 16 warehouses, and 52 company-owned stores
operating in 11 states and Canada. NPW was founded in 1969 and has
grown significantly by successfully completing 30 acquisitions and
organic endeavors. The Company is searching for an experienced
Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will
possess the following qualities:
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy when entering data.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
with internal and external customers.
- Proper phone and e-mail etiquette are required for success in
- Possess a high degree of adaptability and willingness to learn.
Knowledge of the Auto Parts industry is a plus, but the right
candidate will not be afraid to ask questions, learn, and grow in
- Demonstrate solid computer and technical skills. The ability to
manage information through spreadsheets and an internal system is
- Bilingual preferred but not required (Spanish/English)
- You MUST have a positive and can-do
attitude!Responsibilities:The AP Clerk will also be responsible for
processing invoices and issuing payments.Primary Duties and
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Monitor the Accounts Payable E-mail account.
- Print, organize and file the invoices and expenses.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with vendors to request
- Enter and properly code invoices/expenses in our Accounts
Payable system per accounting policies and procedures.
- Balance Vendor invoices to vendor statements.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and
ensuring our account is in good standing.
- Reconcile credit card/bank statement
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records
management relative to AP function in accordance with records
retention policies and procedures.
- File all expenses.
- Assist Accounting Manager with any projects as needed.
Educational & Skills Requirement:
- High School Diploma and minimum of 2 college courses in
accounting 1 and 2.
- Knowledge of accounts payable processes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and
strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel.
- Strong time management skills and ability to be both effective
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.Physical
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with arms,
speak, and listen.
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs boxes for accounts payable files
- Employee Purchase Program
- Health Benefits
- Opportunities for career advancementsIf you're looking for an
exciting career opportunity with room to advance, then National
Performance Warehouse is your company!National Performance
Warehouse is a drug-free workplace. Qualified applicants must
successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Keywords: National Performance Warehouse, Denver , Accounts Payable Clerk JOB 17412022, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!