Asphalt Patch Crew - Skidsteer Operator
Company: Brannan Sand & Gravel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Asphalt Patch Crew - Skidsteer OperatorLocation: Denver,
COSalary Interval: HourlyApplication Instructions Please apply with
us online!Position Description Division: Brannan Sand +
GravelPosition: Skidsteer Operator - Asphalt Patch CrewReports To:
ForemanFLSA Status: Full TimeLocation: Various Denver Metro
Locations Position Summary: The Skid Operator will be responsible
for the safe and efficient operation of the grading equipment.
Candidates must have experience operating grading machines for
earth work in preparation for asphalt paving. Must have thorough
understanding of all aspects of the paving industry including
preparatory work, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate
size, job specifications, oil consistencies, compaction and other
details related to asphalt paving. General Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-check/post-trip inspections, including all fluid
levels per checklist before starting. Inform paving superintendent
of any issues immediately for documentation and correction.
- Walk the site prior to paving to identify and correct all
potential jobsite hazards. Identify concerns and any impediments to
the paving plan. Check existing conditions for pre-existing damage
such as that to curb and gutters, cross pans, edges, etc.
- Participate in daily huddle (safety meeting).
- Understand paving starting point and paving plan for the
- Communicate any issues, concerns or problems to paving foreman
throughout the shift.
- Check all manholes and water valves after paving to ensure they
are turned up to proper grade and properly cleaned during that
shift - no punch list. Clean all lids and frames.
- Clean equipment and jobsite at the end of the shift.
- Stage equipment correctly where designated at the end of the
- Train and cross train crew members as requested.
- Show up to work every day, and on time every day
- No use of cell phone during the work shiftBenefits:
- Group Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plans
- Voluntary Group Term Life
- Legal Shield/ID Shield
- Canvas Credit Union
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid weeklyPay Range: $20.00 - $24.00 hrly DOE The specific
statements shown in each section of this description are not
intended to be all inclusive. They represent typical elements and
criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the
job.PM22Position Requirements Qualifications:
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors, and the general public at all times
- Must have at least 1 year experience with skidsteer
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends if or when
- Report to the assigned job site in proper attire and ready to
begin work at the designated start time
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures!!
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers
or supervisors with other duties as required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, we comply with federal
regulations! Physical Requirements:
- Standing - 8 to 10 hours daily
- Walking - 8 to 10 hours daily
- Bending/Stooping - 8 to 10 hours daily
- Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping) - 8 to 10 hours
- Lifting (weights up to 100 lbs.) - Occasionally
- Lift and Carry (50/60 lbs. for 20 feet) - Regularly
- Push / Pull - 8 to 10 hours dailyEqual Opportunity Employer
Brannan Companies allows for Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Brannan Sand & Gravel, Denver , Asphalt Patch Crew - Skidsteer Operator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!