Digital Technical Lead
Company: Christy Sports
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Christy Sports:Founded in 1958 and headquartered in
Lakewood, Colorado, Christy Sports is one of the largest winter
sports specialty retailers in the nation with more than 60
locations in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Montana and Washington. We
are a family of multiple specialty retail brands, all dedicated to
delivering an outstanding guest experience in our stores, online,
over the phone and through all of our rental and delivery.About the
role:Join Christy Sports as we digitally transform our business to
provide the best outdoor customer service & experience in the
Rockies and beyond. Take charge of the technical aspects of Christy
Sports Salesforce Commerce Cloud application stack as we
differentiate ourselves across retail (omni), rental &
service-oriented consumer journeys. Set and evolve our development
process, help hold our development and technology partners
accountable, educate our internal team and be a positive advocate
for change in line with our overall digital transformation. In
addition, youll be asked to drive our development architecture and
integrations and be the go-to person for our builds. This is your
chance to use your experience to help us do it well and do it right
while building the team alongside you. This opportunity is best
suited to someone who has been around SFCC/Demandware for a few
years, has seen what good looks like - and knows how to get a
committed business to that same goal. While speed, agility and
innovative thinking are critical attributes, ultimately success
will be measured by delivering timely results, managing
expectations, being innovative and minimizing risky outcomes. -What
- Lead technical and architectural decision making and
documentation related to the implementation and ongoing
optimization of our Salesforce Commerce Cloud technology stack. Be
our SFCC SME.
- Design, develop, unit test and mange SFCC code, configurations
- Define and manage our Digital SDLC, own all source code
management and release process responsibilities while we further
build out our team. Over time, help manage the evolution of our
organization such that development and release management are
- Support our effort to execute, evolve and eventually automate
- Work cross-functionally with IT on all legacy system
integration points and in support of our Mulesoft environment.
- Track and optimize code, designs and related content management
processes for site performance, SEO and WCAG AA compliance.
- Review all 3rd party code prior to integration of our core
- Guide the organization to best practices.
- Partner XF to build the team and develop our internal
competencies.Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years with the SFCC platform. Previous work
experience with SFRA required (not just pipelines).
- Expert in scripting and web-development languages such as HTML,
- -Strong understanding of website tagging, analytics, data
capture and the complexities introduced via the evolution of
privacy rights as it relates to browser and OS interactions.
- Competent in writing requirements, communicating timelines,
dependencies, risks and barriers with business leadership
- History of success training and developing junior web
- High degree of acumen with web-services, XML data objects,
batch and real-time integrations.
- Past experience with WCAG AA compliance efforts, technical SEO
and consumer/data privacy (such as CCPA)
- While not a project manager, comfortable with owning tasks,
timelines, conflict and deliverables.
- Understand the nature of a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial
environment and be comfortable with ambiguity during times of
- Appropriate degree, education and training preferred.
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Seeking to be a valuable and integral part of a commercially
focused, consumer centric, service-oriented business fueled by the
stoke of the outdoor industry and not simply being a billable
resources going from project to project or client to client.
- Passion for snow.The Perks and Benefits:
- Free ski pass
- Daily ski breaks dependent upon location
- Incentive/Commission available
- Employee Discounts (ski, retail, outdoor industry and much
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match when
eligibility requirements met
- Sick Pay based on hours workedBudgeted range starts at:
$140,000 annually. -Actual pay will be adjusted based on
experience.**Bonus eligible based upon company performance
indicatorsEqual Opportunity Employer:
- Christy Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance
or an accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request. -
Keywords: Christy Sports, Denver , Digital Technical Lead, Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!