Posted on: January 16, 2022
Responsible for assuring timely purchase, delivery, and receipt of
designated products and services at the lowest overall total cost
to the organization. Applies solid knowledge of purchasing
principles, theories, concepts, and procedures to ensure that the
right products are available at the right time, price, and
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Manage complex purchase orders through all stages (creation,
change, tracking, closure, and deletion).
- Collaborate with more complex BU 's to understand purchase
requirements to support business needs.
- Manage 3 way match process through closure.
- Verify and validate that the requested purchase is in alignment
with standard purchasing practices or escalate as required to the
appropriate Sourcing Team Member.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships in the supplier
community including minority vendors and diversity programs to
enhance Charter's reputation in the communities served.
- Assist with auditing vendor's performance on invoice and
shipment discrepancies, and communicate results with internal
departments on issue resolution.
- Contribute to cost control initiatives by actively
participating in vendor reduction, product standardization and
excess material liquidation, item master cleanup, and maintenance
- Maximize company value by effectively auditing vendor's
performance on invoice and shipment discrepancies, and communicate
results with internal departments on issue resolution.
- Provide support to less experienced staff.
- Support Sourcing with RFQ/RFP's between suppliers and internal
departments to include analyzing items, cost and usage.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Knowledge of physical database structures, disaster recovery
and best practices
- Troubleshooting skills with ability to isolate and resolve
- Ability to build trust and relationships with Procurement, IT
and end users/Business Units
- Motivated, self-directed work ethic, willing to pursue
individual and team goals
- Strong detail orientation with emphasis on accuracy and
analysis of various data structures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative
and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and seek input to
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
Related Work Experience- Number of Years
Experience in purchasing life cycle methodology- 3-5
Experience in negotiation, and project management- 1-3
FSC325 299562 299562BR
Here, employees don 't just have jobs, they build careers. That 's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a minimum of $53,900.00. The actual
salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of
factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and
location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms
of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Buyer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!