Customer Master Administrator - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About The Role
The Customer Master Administrator provides customer data set-up and
maintenance support services to the Order Quality and Order
Management Teams. The Administrator will achieve and maintain
proficiency in data standards in the Sales force, Oracle and OLM
systems, and will serve as a resource for customer data integration
initiatives. Attention to detail and maintaining addressing
standards are essential for this position.
In This Role You Will
- Process all new customer account setups and maintenance in
support of Neopost and Hasler equipment orders with a high level of
accuracy within a timely fashion in accordance with departmental
- Research returned invoices due to invalid address information,
update customer account and resend invoice to customer's corrected
- Welcome each new customer to Neopost USA and verify address
- Document, assess and triage all business user production and
data issues encountered by business units involving the Oracle
Customer database, and customer name and address data integration
programs; Submit User Support Requests as needed.
- Support complex customer account builds or re-builds as
- Create, update and communicate Oracle customer maintenance
procedures and best-practice documentation.
- Participates in the planning and execution of territory changes
- Analyze and identify root causes of customer data gaps or
deficiencies in the order-to- contract cycle; the
contract-to-invoice cycle and the integration path from Oracle to
- Audit customer data-related transactions as directed, and
provide associated feedback to staff and management,
- Provide professional support to all customers internal/external
during every interaction by demonstrating the Neopost six key
behaviors of Accountability, Adaptability, being Knowledgeable,
Communicative, Customer-Centric and Team-Oriented.
- Comply with any necessary overtime requirements, based on the
- Work on special projects and other related duties as
What You Offer
- High School diploma and related experience and/or training
- Experience in creating and maintaining data in transactional
- Ability to effectively communicate and bridge information
between technical and business resources.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while handling
interruptions and working under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently while maintaining high
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel,
Outlook, Sales Force, Oracle, OLM, OLS, ATLAS and Siebel
What We Offer
Comprehensive benefits, discount, wellness and work-life balance
programs, along with various diversity/inclusion/empowerment
groups. If working for an inclusive company whose culture is based
on collaboration, then apply to find out more!
We celebrate our shared commitment to great work - and to each
other. As a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, we are
continuously inspiring innovation.
What Our Employees Say About Working At Quadient
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Quadient, Denver , Customer Master Administrator - Remote, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!