Systems Engineer II - Data Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Spectrum provisioning operations team is looking for a highly
quantitative, self-driven, analytical, and strategic Data Engineer.
In this role, you will be working in some of the largest and most
complex data warehouse environments. You should be passionate about
working with huge datasets, passionate to work on real time
streaming, search analytics and be someone who loves to bring data
together and work on innovative Data Engineering solutions to
answer business questions. You should have expertise in creation
and management of datasets and the proven ability to translate the
data into meaningful insights through collaboration with Data
Analysts and System Engineers. In this role, you will have
ownership of end-to-end development of data engineering solutions
to complex questions and you 'll play an integral role in strategic
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engineering solutions to aggregate and automate large scale
data flows from varying sources.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts and System Engineers in the
organization to construct complex data sources.
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis
processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for
- Build, analyze and present actionable data to drive marketing
business development and product management decisions.BASIC/
- Bachelor 's degree Engineering, Information Technology,
Computer Science or related field, and / or related work
- Minimum of Three (3) years of industry experience in data
engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field
with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting
value from large datasets.
- At least Two (2) years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a
- At least One (1) years of Experience with big data technologies
like Hadoop, spark, Scala/ python (pyspark), Hive etc.ADDITIONAL
- Knowledge of batch and streaming data architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced SQL working with large data
- Solid understanding of data design approaches (and how to best
- A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the
development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding
standards, code reviews, source management, build processes,
testing and operations.
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical
teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data
modeling decisions and data engineering strategy ISY340-APO 291681
Here, employees don 't just have jobs, they build careers. That 's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a minimum of $73,100.00. The actual
salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of
factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and
location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms
of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Systems Engineer II - Data Engineer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!