Beverage Supervisor + sign-on & referral bonuses
Company: Monarch Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Beverage Supervisor
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation!
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $1,500 for each referral that
starts by February 15th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies
awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything
that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky
Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside
Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch
Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails
in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7
serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with
exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The
Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant coming soon. Unwind from a long
day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our
Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
- Monitor the operation of all beverage outlets to ensure
compliance with all standards and procedures established by the
Food and Beverage director in addition to company health and
regulatory standards and procedures.
- Monitor administrative duties of supervisory staff for
accuracy, timeliness and compliance with departmental policies and
- Implement guest service standards throughout the department,
monitor the Team Members of the beverage department to assure they
provide service accordance with the standards and act to correct
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members
and management in both written and verbal form.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and to deploy
- Lead the Beverage department to identify, evaluate, and develop
strategies to enhance revenue, increase profitability, increase
guest satisfaction with the department's services and
- Increase revenue by training Team M embers proper ways to
up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
- Decrease expenses through proper handling of product, and other
- Must always obtain Serve Safe Alcohol Awareness Card and a
Colorado Gaming license during shift and act responsibly in
accordance with health and alcohol training.
- Must have knowledge of health code regulations and ensure that
the designated work area is maintained to the proper
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of entire beverage outlets and
comply with safety and health code regulations.
- Work is typically in an area, which may be unusually hot, cold,
noisy, and may contain second hand smoke.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access.
- Tasks performed from a non-sitting position.
- Tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area.
- Work may entail trained chemical usage.
- Constant contact with fellow Guests and Team Members is
- Must have knowledge of casino safety procedures and emergency
evacuation procedures for the Guests and Team Members.
- Monitor staffing levels for all Beverage outlets and adjust
according to business levels and conditions.
- Must properly supervise the utilization of cleaning supplies
including glass cleaner, disinfectants and all-purpose
- Beverage Manager must have working knowledge of all outlet
beverage portion control policies, i.e. jigger pours, carafes.
- Must verify all product and equipment needs within the
designated work area during every shift. Bring IT and Maintenance
issues to the attention of proper departments to ensure quality
- Must be aware of the location of the Beverage policies and
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively with a minimum
- Must inform the CSM of any Team Member or Guest issues.
- Discipline, coach, and train all team members to Monarch
Beverage Policies and Procedures.
- Have input in interview and recommend for hire.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 and able to gain a Colorado Gaming
- Must be able to lift to 30 lbs. with or without
- Ability to climb, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk,
sit and stand for the duration of shift.
- Must maintain accurate and proper comp and cash hadling
procedures, using cash bank, cash register, cash drop, slot bank,
and POS terminal functions in accordance with department
- Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
- Require manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Prior experience and education in this position is preferred
but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi task.Performance Expectations
- Implement the Monarch Casino Resort Spa Mission, Company
Policies and Procedures as well as departmental policies and
procedures with the measurement of success consisting of
demonstration of these principles by all Team Members within the
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a
timely and practical fashion to improve the operation.
- Meet the expectations set forth in the Department's operating
revenue and expense budget as measured by profitability and
attaining reasonable rate of return investment of costs and
- Respond in a timely manner to request of information and
reports regarding the department.
- Maintain consistently high levels of guest services as defined
and measures within the Monarch Casino Resort Spa guest service
expectations and criteria.
- Know all the positions and current operations.
- Thorough knowledge of beverage service and wine products and
outstanding service.Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience
for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following
benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes:
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability,
401k with company match
- Relocation ReimbursementPart Time and Full Time Team Members
(TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options most GRAVE positions
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit,
vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa DiscountsDon't want to drive
to Black Hawk? You don't have to! Check out these casino bus routes
at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team
Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected
by law or regulation. It is Monarch's intention that all qualified
applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions
be based on job-related factors.
Keywords: Monarch Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk, Denver , Beverage Supervisor + sign-on & referral bonuses, Other , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!