Rebar Placer - Denver, CO
Company: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Concrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading provider of
concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across Colorado, New
Mexico and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an exceptional
record of safely completing projects on-time and on-budget
supported by a well-established safety program and culture of solid
core values.\nConcrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading
provider of concrete formwork and concrete frame services. -
-Across Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates
has an exceptional record of safely completing projects on-time and
on-budget supported by a well-established safety program and
culture of solid core values. - - Primary Responsibilities
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, PT/barrier cables, or
mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners/chairs/dobies, rod-bending
machines, blowtorches, and hand tools.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms per approved shop
drawings, using wire and pliers.
- Bend steel rods with hand tools and rod bending machines, and
weld them with arc-welding equipment.
- PT/barrier cable stressing per PTI, ACI and jobsite safety
- Cut rods and PT tails to required lengths, using metal shears,
hacksaws, bar cutters, or acetylene torches.
- Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and
position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
- Install re-shores per instructions.
- Ability to quickly learn and assist in; vertical installations
and removal, framing and decking operations, pouring of vertical
concrete, distinguishing between different types of material and
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme
cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations
depending upon project site.
- Comply with CFA safety standards and training requirements.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50
pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance,
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of -12 months of
work experience as a Rebar Placer.
- 30 Hour OSHA Card, -desired. CFA offers a competitive benefit
package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
insurance, along with a generous 401k plan. Salary range for the
position is $19.00 to $32.00 per hour. Applications are valid
through March 31, 2022. Concrete Frame Associates -is an Equal
Opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard
to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, Denver , Rebar Placer - Denver, CO, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!