Facilities Asst. II
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Provide facilities maintenance support. Perform general facility
and office maintenance and repair tasks. Oversee vendors performing
maintenance or project work on Charter facilities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with maintenance of all facilities, buildings, and
grounds. Respond to building occupant maintenance/repair requests.
Ensure demand maintenance requests are fulfilled timely. Contact
repair companies as necessary. Assist with preventive maintenance
tasks. Ensure all building systems are operational and are
maintained in accordance with company policies, environmental
regulations, building codes, and local/national regulations.
- May assist with building and office space projects. May assist
with build-out, renovations, and office moves. May meet with
vendors and obtain cost estimates for space-related projects and
assist with furniture setup and relocation.
- Assist with facility inspections, building inspector visits,
and facility safety inspections. Communicate and escalate any
issues that arise.
- May oversee vendors working on Charter facilities. May obtain
bids for vendor services (e.g., janitorial, landscape, HVAC, etc.)
and present to facilities leadership for review. Ensure vendor
services are performed timely and properly and escalate issues
timely. Validate the accuracy of vendor invoices
- May assist with oversight of major facility construction
projects. May assist with obtaining building permits. Escalate
issues that arise.
- Enforce and ensure compliance of building security programs.
Escalate emergency, health, safety and security issues in a timely
- Monitor the Charter recycling program. Immediately escalate
noted instances of non-compliance.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly tasks to ensure facilities are
kept to appropriate standards and appearance. Maintain inventory of
pantry and office supplies. Assist with preparation for meetings,
events, and company functions as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required/and or assigned by
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to use a computer and software applications (i.e. word
processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems and address
- Working knowledge of building systems and facilities
maintenance and repair to include basic knowledge of plumbing and
- Ability to perform work in tight spaces and various
environments (heat, cold, outside)
- Ability to work aloft and at heights
- Ability to work with tools and make repairs
High school degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
1-3 years Facilities maintenance experience
Construction project environment
Building infrastructure environment (roof, equipment rooms,
Travel may exceed 25%
Flexibility to work nights/weekends as necessary
GFR111 299297 299297BR
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why
we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a minimum of $18.00. The actual
salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of
factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and
location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms
of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Facilities Asst. II, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!