Call Center Scheduling Representative for COVID 19 - Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
Company: Clinica Family Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Use your customer service skills to make a difference!
Location: 1701 W 72nd Ave, Denver, CO 80221*Pay rate: $14.25-$16.25
- Potential work from home opportunities Many Call Center
As a COVID 19 Call Center Scheduling Representative, you'll:
- Answer incoming calls related to COVID 19 vaccination
appointments and clinics
- Helping patients by answering non-clinical questions about the
COVID 19 vaccine
- Schedule, cancel, confirm or reschedule COVID 19 vaccine
appointments according to the scheduling guidelines
- Maintain cultural sensitivity when dealing with customers and
- Act as a team player in all work situations
What we're looking for:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- No prior call center experience necessary
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
WHY we love working here- quotes from current Clinica employees:
- "I feel welcomed and appreciated by those I work with each
- "There is unity among the staff in the Communications
- "We have input and are listened to"
- "It is hard work, but it is fun and fulfilling"
- "You are part of something bigger"
Who would enjoy working with us? Someone who---
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and fun environment!
- Has a passion for helping people.
- Is adaptable to changes.
- Has a positive attitude.
- Can multitask in an engaging, team-oriented environment.
- Loves customer service!
If you are interested in learning more about this position and
other growth opportunities at Clinica, feel free to reach out
What we offer:
- Competitive Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
Clinica Family Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit
unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the
basis of age 40 and over, race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Clinica Family Health, Denver , Call Center Scheduling Representative for COVID 19 - Temporary to Permanent Opportunity, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!