Fire & Sprinkler Inspections Lead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT---s 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference --- for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you---re a part of ADT Commercial, you---ll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit--www.adtcommercial.com--or follow us
on--LinkedIn--and--Facebook. Position Summary: The basic function
of this position is to test, perform routine inspections, document
deficiencies and service fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler systems
as well as other fire safety product lines. Typically works under
supervision of a more senior inspector or supervisor. Duties And
- Conducts routine tests and inspections, documents deficiencies
of fire alarm systems, fire safety systems, fire sprinkler systems
and other fire safety product lines according to prescribed
- Verifies proper operation; prepares accurate and timely
documentation of work performed.
- Prepares inspection/ deficiency reports for submission to
- Interfaces with service management to ensure that all work is
- Interfaces with customers to explain work performed and answers
- Resolves customer concerns as quickly and effectively as
- Must ensure customer satisfaction and a positive customer
- Maintains and organizes truck inventory (equipment/parts and
tools) to ensure proper response to customers--- needs.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Performs other duties, as assigned. Compensation: The
pay--range for this role is $21.06 - $35.10 hourly--and is based on
experience and qualifications. Minimum Qualifications (Education,
Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School/Vocational training.
- Must have one (1) or more years of experience inspecting fire
alarm products, wet fire sprinkler systems or industry-related
- Must be proficient in the use and application of personal
- Must have a working knowledge of test equipment, such as
multimeters, battery analyzers and decibel meters.--
- Must be familiar with fire sprinkler and fire alarm
- Required to have a full understanding of NFPA 72 and NFPA 25
with the ability to discern basic deficiencies in the system being
- Must have a valid driver---s license and be able to clear a
drug screening.-- Certification/Licensing:
- Must obtain NICET Level I in Inspection and Testing of Fire
Alarm Systems and NICET Level I or equivalent in Inspection and
Testing of Water-Based Systems within one (1) year.----
- Must obtain and retain any licenses and certifications that are
required by state and/or local codes.-- Work Environment:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical
shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.-- Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with ---on
call availability--- and must be able to travel on short
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods. ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT, Denver , Fire & Sprinkler Inspections Lead, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!