Certified Crane Operator - Piling Experience
Company: Lawrence Construction Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lawrence Construction Company, an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer, is seeking a motivated Certified Crane
Operator to start work ASAP!
- STARTING PAY $36 an hour (or based on experience)
- FULL HEALTH, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS WITH COMPANY-PAID
- COMPANY-PROVIDED LIFE INSURANCE
- 401K WITH 5% COMPANY MATCH
- AMAZING FAMILY-OWNED COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR 96 YEARSWith
offices in Colorado, Lawrence Construction s heavy civil
construction services have been recognized for their consistent
standard of excellence throughout the construction industry. As one
of the founding members of the Colorado Contractor's Association,
we pride ourselves on our old-fashioned craftsmanship and
commitment to producing quality projects. The foundation of our
business, which has been passed down from generation to generation
is: "Do It Right the First Time."Lawrence Construction is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking a Certified Crane
Operator to join our Littleton Team!Job SummarySafely and
efficiently operates vehicle mounted cranes, rough terrain cranes,
crawler cranes, all terrain cranes, and telescopic cranes to meet
project needs and accomplish project goals. Crane operators may be
asked to operate other heavy construction equipment as needed.
Project locations are throughout Colorado.Duties and
- Moves and operates crane to meet the goals of construction
- Observes markings on ground, hand signals, or grade stakes to
remove and place material, when operating machine.
- Receives written or oral instructions from supervisor regarding
material to move.
- Inspects, cleans, maintains, and lubricates equipment.
- Read project plans and operate equipment
- NCCCO certified crane operator or the ability to acquire
- Experience driving steel H-pile with diesel hammers
- Experience in a heavy highway/heavy civil construction
- Experience building bridges preferred.
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm for what Lawrence
- A desire to learn and grow within an outstanding Colorado based
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions and vibration. The
employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical
parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high,
precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close
vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and
Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job,
the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk and sit.Lawrence Construction Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Lawrence Construction Company, Denver , Certified Crane Operator - Piling Experience, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!