Company: Employment Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Work from process sheets, blueprints or other written/verbal
instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Operate manual lathe and engine lathe.
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually or with a
- Setup, operate, and tend machines used to process
- Install machine fixtures to assure safe operation of
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined
- Work in other areas or departments as
- Must be able to work 1st Shift Mon-Fri (7:30am - 4:30pm)
- Overtime is Available
- Good work ethics and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Strong mechanical ability
- Good math skills
- Willing to be trained with a desire to learn a trade
- Requires simple oral communication skills; ability to read and
comprehend instructions written in English and complete simple logs
and reports in English.
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including
lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the
company's timekeeping policy and all other company policies.
- Must be able to consistently stand for entire 9 hour shift
- Knowledge of basic machining practices and materials is a plus,
as is general mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
Keywords: Employment Solutions, Denver , Machinist, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!