Company: Forterra Pipe & Precast
Posted on: October 14, 2021
$23/hr, plus $1200 new hire bonus, see details below
$1200 safety bonus for new employees, $300 bonus paid in 3
• Using tools ranging from common hand and power tools,
such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and
wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and
electronic testing devices.
• Performing routine preventive maintenance to ensure that
machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate
efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not
• Inspecting, operating, or testing machinery or equipment to
diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Diagnosing mechanical problems and determine how to correct
them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as
• Assembling, install, or repair wiring, electrical or
electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or
• Inspecting drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels,
replace filters, or performing other maintenance actions, following
• Cleaning or lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, or other
parts of machinery.
• Adjusting functional parts of devices or control
instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or
• Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts, using
hand tools and power tools, and reassembling equipment.
• Recording type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
• Ordering parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and
suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
• Maintaining and repairing specialized equipment and
machinery found in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores,
offices, or factories.
• Dismantling devices to access and remove defective parts,
using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
• Planning and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings,
blueprints, maintenance manuals, or
• Operating cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or
join metal parts.
• Painting or repairing roofs, windows, doors, floors,
woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building
• Providing grounds keeping services, such as landscaping and
• Performing general cleaning of buildings or properties.
• Testing and treating water supply.
• Setting up and operating machine tools to repair or
fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools.
• Aligning and balancing new equipment after
• Inspecting used parts to determine changes in dimensional
requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other
• Training and managing maintenance personnel and
• Estimating repair costs.
• Fabricating or repairing counters, benches, partitions, or
other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings.
• Grinding and reseat valves, using valve-grinding
• Laying brick to repair or maintain buildings, walls,
arches, or other structures.
• Assembling boilers at installation sites, using tools such
as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
• Installing equipment to improve the energy or operational
efficiency of residential or commercial buildings.
• Performing routine maintenance on boilers, such as
replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or
reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler
• Positioning, attach, or blow insulating materials to
prevent energy losses from buildings, pipes, or other structures or
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 10 - 10.5 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Knowledge of shop operations Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic
equipment and tools Knowledge in the use of hand tools Excellent
mechanical skills Knowledge of electrical Knowledge of welding
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1200 new hire incentive
Up to $300 monthly bonus, (up to $3,600 annually) and an
additional $1200 annually
Keywords: Forterra Pipe & Precast, Denver , Maintenance Technician, Other , Henderson, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!