We are Hiring for shift leads in the Aurora Area !
The Shift Lead is responsible for conducting training with
operators and performing support tasks as instructed by the Shift
Supervisor so that the manufacturing department can sustain
3rd Shift - 11pm-6am
24$ an hour
Essential Duties/Responsibilities :
• On-going training and coaching of Press Operators, in support of
the Shift Supervisor.
• Assignment and delivery of batches of rubber to
• Minor mold maintenance and cleanings to ensure machines function
• Operator relief, as needed, and possibly run press entire
• Assist in documenting machine downtime occurrences throughout
• Utilize a powered fork truck to unload and put away rubber into
• Inventory rubber and assign it to the necessary
• Ensure press operators are entering output data
• Ensure operators are maintaining a clean and organized work
• Fill in for the supervisor as needed.
• In-process visual inspections of product (approximately every
hour) per instructions.
• Transportation of completed lots from press to scale for final
• Preparation and/or delivery of finished product to KONG warehouse
and/or transfer truck.
• Weighing and “splitting” batches of rubber, as
• Responsible for adhering and enforcing all safety
• Conducting Interviews as requested.
- Ability to effectively lead and train a team
- Leadership experience preferred
- Must be a team player and a self-starter.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to peers and
- Must be able to obtain forklift operation certification.
- Willingness to help in a variety of areas.
- Frequent standing, walking, and climbing up and down
- Ability to bend at the waist several times per day.
- Ability to use fine motor skills to pull parts out of the
machine, sort, and trim of parts.
- Ability to work in and around machines that produce heat up to
- Exposure to conditions, such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts,
and gases that affects respiratory system, eyes, or the skin.
- Exposure to loud noises.
- Adhere to required PPE at all times.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical,
Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as
well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also
entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional
benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/