Posted on: October 14, 2021
ResourceMFG has immediate openings for a medical device
manufacturer in Lakewood! This is considered an "Essential"
business, and positions will fill quickly!
Located on light rail!
- 2nd shift - 2:15pm-10:45pm- 18.36/hr
- Must Apply by 10/13 by 1pm at our Denver Branch to
start on Monday 10/18 these are Temp to Hire
- ONLY 25 positions available for this
You will be working in a “Clean Room” Environment, as they
produce medical supplies that will go right to the front lines of
the COVID 19 battle.
Duties include learning and performing procedures and associated
documentation to assemble, bond, or weld components or
subassemblies together in accordance with assembly drawings and
written or verbal procedures.
- Must be able to read, write and speak
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous assembly experience helpful but not
- Able to work in a ‘Clean Room’
- Must be able to work in a Team
Apply today at:
4570 Ivy Street B-300
Denver, CO 80216
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical,
Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as
well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also
entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional
benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Denver , Assembly, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!