Posted on: October 14, 2021
Packers needed in the Denver area, Temp to hire
Tomatoes room, temperature will be between 50 - 55
This position is responsible for efficiently grading products
for quality control and preparing product for shipment by repacking
into smaller increments.
- Grades product for quality control, repacking cases into
- Assemble boxes, labels, stacks and stock packages for
- Cleans and sanitizes work area while adhering to sanitation and
safety procedures for handling and production of tomatoes according
to safe quality food (SQF) standards.
Steal toe boots are required
Monday - Friday
6am until done
- Prefer High School or GED but not required.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical,
Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as
well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also
entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional
benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Denver , Tomato Packer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!