Maintenance Technician I - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: October 13, 2021
at an appealing resort with growth potential while earning a
terrific starting salary!
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Tech I you
would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities
in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company
success through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Interacts with guest in regards to engineering problem
- Basic appliance troubleshooting and repair, air-conditioning
controls problem solving and repair.
- Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall
- Fix plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning, change filters,
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment replace
- Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and
- Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces
cosmetic appliance components.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts Repair closet/drapery
- Replacement of furniture Stain furniture and repair knicks and
- Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks.
- Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper.
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces
faulty plumbing components.
- Maintain accurate functioning of all equipment and tools.
Establishes a clear line of communication with the leadership
We offer an excellent benefit
package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental
and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role efficient, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Can easily climb stairs and work on ladders up to 30 feet,
push/pull up to 80 lbs, lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Grasp, stoop, reach overhead with or without reasonable
- High School Diploma or GED
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- 3+ years or more of job related experience
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Denver , Maintenance Technician I - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000, Other , Breckenridge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!