Optometric Tech - Doctor's Assistant - Bilingual
Company: America's Best
Posted on: October 13, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where
training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is
We are looking for an Optometric Technician to join our
growing team. The Optometric Technician assists the
Optometrist by conducting pre-screenings and testing prior to the
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality patient care.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor’s
office and pretest room.
- Understand ocular terminology and diseases and know the ocular
- Explain to the patient the types of preliminary
- Complete necessary paperwork and perform testing on patients
prior to doctor examination.
- Promote visual field testing and retinal screenings to eligible
- Perform exam pre-screening.
- Review prescriptions and/or patient information carefully and
identifie special needs. Consult with the optician, Doctor or
Retail Management when necessary.
- Ensure equipment, both Doctor’s and pre-test, is properly
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Previous retail/optical experience preferred, but not
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
The pay range for this position is $12.50-$15.50 per hour.
Keywords: America's Best, Denver , Optometric Tech - Doctor's Assistant - Bilingual, Other , Brighton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!