Desktop Support Tech
Company: Denver Public Schools
Posted on: September 16, 2021
- Serves as first line of support for issue resolution with all
technical issues at each school.
- Provides instruction and technical consultation to administrators
and staff on the various applications and technology.
- Evaluates and/or develops school technology plans, coordinating
aspects of the District Technology Plan with the plans in the
- Responsible for maintaining all school technology inventory.
- Responsible for building device configurations and modifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint), Google Apps (e.g. Mail, Docs, and
- Experience with mobile devices preferred (e.g. Chromebooks,
iPads, and Tablets).
Keywords: Denver Public Schools, Denver , Desktop Support Tech, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!