Sr. Account Director
Company: Zayo Group, LLC.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
An employer in Denver is looking for a remote Sr. Account
Director. This position will serve as the global account manager
for one of the company's largest and most strategic relationships
in the Hyperscale/Cloud arena (FAANG). This candidate will develop
customer relationships with high level clients and drive sales of
connectivity and core infrastructure services to the account.
Addition responsibilities include:
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting the company's
products and services to targeted account patches.
- Present proposals and manage customers through the sales
- Attain high Net Promoter Score results based on excellent
customer support in the sales process
- Maintain current business relationships with customers, securing
existing revenue on long-term commitments and or selling net new
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry, and services to achieve
- Work with the current Sales team to develop account strategy,
solution design, and relationship management on targeted
- Manage a high volume of work while maintaining a high degree of
- Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in
Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting
sales and forecasts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer
satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently
performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
- MBA degree
- Sales experience with Google
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years' relevant sales experience
- Sales experience within the Telecommunications industry
- Strong understanding of account management and the strategic
Keywords: Zayo Group, LLC., Denver , Sr. Account Director, Other , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!