Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Put your talents to work at PCM. Whether you work in our Home
Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care
division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other
services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part
of our dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your
We are currently seeking a Recruiter to support our business with
Benefit from a supportive team as you are responsible for
delivering success in recruiting, talent acquisition and new hire
onboarding of home healthcare professionals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEOC and other legal and regulatory
guidelines as related to hiring and employment.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office products. Workday
experience, a plus.
- Healthcare industry recruiting or staffing agency experience
- Experience in leveraging recruitment marketing and branding
tools, including social media networks highly preferred
- Position may require occasional travel to job fairs, meetings,
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Perform full-cycle recruiting including development and
execution of recruiting strategy for home healthcare professionals
to include Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing
Assistants, Home Health Aides and other professional administrative
- Source, identify, and screen candidates against requirements.
Source candidates via multiple channels including job boards,
social media, professional organizations, etc.
- Develop and maintain a strong partnership with internal
business partners to include Staffing, Regional Directors/Clinical
Operations and HR. Consult with internal clients to understand the
skills required for each position to effectively match qualified
candidates. Collaborate with HR business partners throughout the
recruiting and onboarding processes including but not limited to
creating accurate job descriptions, understanding the need for the
role in the overall organization structure, identifying type of
talent suitable for the role, extending offers, coordinating and
managing pre-boarding (background checks, drug screening, new hire
set up and scheduling of new hire orientation), coordinating new
hire orientation and ensuring company onboarding processes and
procedures are followed for consistent new hire experience.
- Provide complete, accurate information to candidates about the
company and position to inspire them about the opportunity. Manage
and coordinate all recruitment process communications with
candidates. Manage the scheduling and logistics. Create an overall
positive candidate experience throughout the process.
- Maintain and manage candidate tracking/applicant tracking
systems and files and any required reporting. Develop and maintain
a candidate pipeline of key talent potentially available for
immediate hire as succession planning and business needs
- Develop a strong understanding of PCM's culture and values to
effectively qualify candidates. Demonstrate and adhere to our
commitment to the recruitment of a diverse workforce. Ensure
compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines and
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information, contact Laura at 303-515-7695 or at
firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this
exciting career opportunity.
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Available Benefits Include:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Denver , Recruiter, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!