Posted on: July 22, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
HTML Email Developer
An HTML Email Developer is an experienced front-end coder,
capable of coding emails to the highest standards. The ideal
candidate will collaborate with team members across the Email
practice, maintain knowledge of new industry coding best practices
and trends and demonstrate subject matter expertise in coding or
email development and innovation.
- Code HTML and CSS to develop email advanced templates and email
contents including scripting for highly customized dynamic
- Contribute to thought leadership and consultation to account
and clients on development best practices, trends, support and
- Provides insight and research of innovation and interactive
email development trends.
- Review/modify client code for adherence to internal and
industry best practice
- Conduct coding quality assurance testing
- Code landing pages, forms and other various collateral assets
- Contribute to training and documentation to development teams
across the practice.
- Review assets and provide technical feedback as needed.
- Participate in client meetings. Provide status and manages
current coding jobs in the queue
- Collaborate with team members to create email development LOE &
- Create/Enforce internal and client-specific processes.
Qualifications & General requirements:
and development best practices.
- Has experience with HTML email table-based development.
- Strong understanding of development techniques such as
interactive email development, including advanced CSS & HTML5.
- Understanding of emerging email technology similar to but not
- AMP for Email
- Dark Mode
- Interactive/Adaptive Content for email
- Works independently. Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong asset review skills & provides direction on
client-specific assignments to other developers
- Detail-oriented and having the ability to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Willing to continually learn and keep up with industry
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, results-oriented, email
- Ability to provide accurate accounting of time, activity, and
- 2 to 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with hand-coding HTML/HTML 5 and CSS
- Experience with using Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with using Adobe Dreamweaver and/or other Code
- PC and/or Mac proficient
- Proficient in MS office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Denver , Email Developer, Other , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!