Associate AQC Technician
Posted on: July 22, 2021
advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps local, regional
and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of
TV to grow their business. It provides multi-screen marketing
solutions to make advertising campaigns more effective and easier
to execute. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the
country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with nearly 35
million owned and represented subscribers. We’re dedicated to
helping our clients meet their business goals by connecting them
with their customers through multiscreen television advertising.
Working with companies from local startups to nationwide
corporations, we provide support to help each business reach its
target customers. By applying data to television advertising in new
ways, we’re able to bring our clients the best of digital media,
coupled with the power of TV. To learn more, check out
Responsible for multi-functional tasks within the Master Control
Center. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable
for individual results and impact on team.
- Monitors and operates network's automated playback system and
all related equipment.
- Logs daily discrepancies and verifies all commercial inventory,
taped events and aired live events.
- Manages administrative duties with the following
responsibilities: downlinks, ingesting commercial spots, program
preparation and the daily execution of graphic on-air
- Switches all live event programming, remote and studio.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Associate AQC Technician, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!