Associate Residential Technician
Posted on: July 22, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for demonstrating a sufficient aptitude for acquiring
the skills and knowledge involved in the competent performance of
the tasks relating to broadband installation and troubleshooting
activities. Functions in an entry-level, trainee position with an
increasing degree of proficiency and decreasing degree of
supervision with regard to those skills and tasks for which
training and instruction are received during tenure in this
position. Completes written and field assessments,
meeting/exceeding employee standards and supervisor approval will
be used to determine advancement to the next level. Continued
employment is contingent upon achieving required training,
certifications and safety requirements. Works on straight forward
tasks using established procedures.
- Performs installations and changes of service, while adhering
to: applicable codes, requirements, guidelines, company procedures
and safe work practices in order to provide an outstanding customer
- Updates customer account to ensure an accurate record of
products and services is captured to ensure that customer has a
positive experience throughout the ongoing customer
- Through the use of sound judgement and decision making,
troubleshoots and problem solves customer inquiries and concerns to
ensure products and services are working properly to drive a
positive customer experience.
- Communicates, engages and provides customer with education on
products and services.
- Persists and finishes projects despite obstacles with little
supervision, take extra steps to prevent mistakes or create
opportunities to further engage customer with our products and
services and enhance the ever-evolving customer relationship.
- Displays active listening skills, perceive emotional awareness
in difficult situations and empathize with customers to enhance an
overall positive experience.
- Uses installation tools and hand tools and perform jobs from
high places (on poles and roofs), including climbing poles with
proper equipment (safety belt, strap, climbers), ladders and bucket
trucks (18 to 26 feet).
- Manipulates connectors, fasteners, wire and uses hand
- Lifts and carries loads of 70 lbs. or more, works in confined
spaces such as crawl spaces or attics, works while standing 50 -70%
of the time and performs work near power lines and
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all
equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial
- Through the use of Company vehicle maintains proper equipment
in order to be prepared to perform required duties. Drives company
vehicle in performance of duties in a safe and responsible manner
with appropriate state licensing requirements while working and
traveling in inclement weather.
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to
adjust focus and able to manipulate objects such as pens, keyboard
- Normal work shift may include weekends; may include 10 hour
days for 4 days a week and available to work overtime including
weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Works in areas with exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or
other animals, construction areas, or the public in general.
- Training will be provided in areas of safety, company specific
training, installations and other areas as necessary.
- Continued employment is contingent upon achieving required
training, certifications and safety requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Associate Residential Technician, Other , Silverthorne, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!