Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking an experiencedDie Cutter
Press Operator in its Denver, CO facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or
equivalent, 0-3 years of relevant work experience, strong math
skills and mechanical ability.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and
Company paid holidays.
The Die Cutter is responsible for the set up and operation of an
in-line label die cutting machine and performing die cutting
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be
able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Set up tooling dies and set blades (slitters) per job
* Operate die cutter to meet the quality expectations of each
* Maintain efficiency, quality, and safety while operating the die
* Troubleshoot problems as they arise, maintain a clean and
organized work area.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental
* Environment is regular exposure to manufacturing environment
with one or more unpleasant or hazardous conditions including but
not limited to exposure to dust, dirt, high noise levels,
chemicals, etc. More than 50% of the work time
* Incumbent regularly required to carry, use of color vision, hear,
* Incumbent occasionally required to climb
* Incumbent constantly required to stand, walk, grasp, reach, use
manual dexterity, and be able to lift up to 100 lbs on
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer,