Analyst 2, Software Dev & Eng
Posted on: July 21, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for formulating and defining systems and objectives
through research and analysis of functional/business needs of
applicable provisioning and support systems. Participates in
software/hardware releases, rigorous testing, installation tasks
and supports implementation planning and other operational
preparations. Assures the effectiveness, accuracy and deployment of
those systems. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
- Interview Line Technicians in the field to understand how
they do their jobs and how they use the network tools to accomplish
- Apply knowledge of how our users interact with our
existing tools to new UI designs
- Present UI Designs to business partners and development
- Document processes and work flows
- Analyzes user needs, documents requirements and revises
existing system logics as necessary. Works with Software Developers
to support design and development, as required.
- Prepares detailed functional and technical specifications from
which programs will be written.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information
systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of system interaction to ensure
success in overall architectural solution.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that
the programs meet the requirements. Participates in unit,
integration and test procedures. Compares test results against
requirements to validate that coding is accurate.
- Supports in the preparation of project-phase plans,
implementation schedules and cost benefit estimates.
- Supports in the monitoring of implementation progress for
compliance with budget and time constraints.
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific
- Functions a liaison between the client, community and internal
Software Engineers and/or external software vendors to develop
system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Problem solving and communications in terms of documenting
- Interviewing skills
- Presenting skills
- Passion for understanding the tools
- Systems Analyst and/or Business Analyst experience in a
Software Development capacity
- Interfacing with business users
- Technical aptitude to work with Development Teams
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not
require sponsorship now or in the future.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
**Must be authorized to work in the United States
and not require sponsorship now or in the
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Analyst 2, Software Dev & Eng, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!