IT Field Technician I
Company: Ent Federal Credit Union
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Field Technicians exist to support the internal customer
community by providing direct technical assistance. This includes
responding promptly to customer requests and problems to gather
valuable information to directly resolve those problems or working
with other resources to monitor its resolution.
Experienced IT professional providing advanced technical
knowledge on current hardware and software with the ability to
manage sensitive and complex customer requests. Possesses advanced
technical knowledge for escalated troubleshooting, documentation,
and supporting the completion of projects.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolves more complex work requests involving coordination with
multiple functions or departments, maintaining systems managed by
the Field Support Team. They can address complex issues requiring
more expertise.This can involve going onsite to set up and support
branches and other remote Ent locations.
- Assists teams with projects and requests to reach goals of the
- Documents problems and resolutions.
- Performs audits and updates assets in the inventory
- Operates cohesively as part of a larger team in managing
individual work and team goals.
- Other duties as required
Minimum Formal Education Required for this Position:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Each year of relevant work experience may be exchanged for a
year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, a
requirement of "Knowledge Consistent with a Bachelor's Degree in
Accounting and 2+ years' of accounting experience" could be
substituted for a High School Diploma and 6 years of relevant
accounting work experience or a Master's Degree in Accounting and 0
years of work experience.
Minimum work experience:
Technical or specialized knowledge/skills:
- Possesses advanced knowledge of standard hardware and software
in the IT infrastructure.
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure and networking
topologies as it relates to devices.
- Can independently handle all routine and many non-routine
inquiries and problems.
- Understands the organizations daily requirements with the
ability to prioritize functions based on criticality.
- Intermediate understanding of IT systems/data security as it
relates to financial institutions or other industries that must
comply with federal regulations.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills to
understand and convey technical requests or incidents to
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrates a strong orientation towards customer service and
- None Required
- (Preferred) Network+, Security+, MCSA, CCENT, or similar
- Valid Colorado State driver's license and an acceptable driving
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a
climate-controlled environment. Must be able to use fingers, hands,
wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling
paper, currency, or coin, and operating a telephone. Demands for
visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment.
Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with
diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying
circumstances. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. Must be
comfortable climbing to and working at building roof heights on
scaffolding, ladders, or other specialized equipment. Must be able
to drive a motor vehicle to multiple locations daily as situations
Hourly rate range for this position: $23.85 to $31.31 (This
position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based upon
performance) Grade I11
For information on our benefits please visit:
Keywords: Ent Federal Credit Union, Denver , IT Field Technician I, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!