At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Under direct supervision, responsible for operating automated
manufacturing equipment for Jabil manufactured assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine equipment set-up, operation, and
- Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according
to set-up sheets.
- Ensure board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded
with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading
feeders for next run before needed.
- Maintain and load solder screen printer; operates LSM machine
to check amount of solder paste applied to boards; enters data into
- Maintain orderly work area by tubing fallout parts, and
cleaning area and machines as needed.
- Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted
and ran on a daily basis.
- Maintain necessary documentation.
- May perform basic quality auditing, testing, and
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally
through visual aids and set-up sheets.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months to
one-year experience; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $9.77 - $14.15
- $18.55. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine
the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience,
education (if requirement noted above), geographic location,
external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible
for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil
offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self.
These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k)
retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.