Hourly Wage Estimate: $15.86 - $22.21 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000
hours volunteering in our communities. As a Medical Business Office
Specialist with Rocky Mountain Surgery Center you can be a part of
an organization that is devoted to giving back!
This position is Full time Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Duties include Medical Records.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Rocky Mountain Surgery Center, we offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the Rocky Mountain Surgery Center family! We will
give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Medical Business
Office Specialist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do:
- You will handle various business office duties to include:
insurance verification, medical records, patient registration and
- Be responsible for accurately performing all functions of your
- Perform and document insurance pre-certification, verification
and interviews for your patients prior to surgery
- Schedule your patient surgical procedures and maintain the
Qualifications you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a medical office setting,
preferably an ambulatory setting
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment, online certification
Rocky Mountain Surgery Center is located in Englewood, Colorado.
Our facility performs over 450 procedures a month. Services offered
are in general surgery, gynecology, orthopedics, ENT, podiatry,
colon & rectal, esophageal disease, ophthalmology, and pathology.
We are a member of HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division. Our
center has received high employee and physician satisfaction
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are
reviewing applications for our Medical Business Office Specialist
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.