Facilities Technician II- Denver
Company: Harvest, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people's lives.
We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences
in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with
excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of
cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects,
enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are
inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to
our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also
remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a
great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our
company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on
Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all
backgrounds to join us.
This is an experienced level technician role responsible for
safely performing preventative and corrective maintenance tasks to
building and/or process equipment under the direction of supervisor
or lead technician. The Facilities Technician II role may also be
responsible for collecting operational information through log
rounds or data acquisition systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Actively enforces site safety policies.
- Performs minor repair of all buildings and equipment per
equipment manufacturers instructions or proven industry
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building
mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks
fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, etc.
- Cleans and inspects process boilers; tests and treats water
with proper chemicals.
- Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets;
installs window blinds.
- Conducts routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs
plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Maintains records of maintenance in Computerized Maintenance
Management System (CMMS).
- May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts
- Performs minor plumbing repairs on building and/or process
- Assists with diagnosing equipment malfunctions and correcting
- May be required to be on call to support business needs of the
- Four years of experience in building and/or mechanical
equipment maintenance and repair.
- Basic understanding of GMPs and HACCP
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practices diligence with a sense of urgency.
- Fundamental knowledge of production and equipment process
- Well organized.
- Ability to count accurately, do simple math
- Ability to work in various temperatures and environments.
- Sound judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work early hours, overtime, weekends and
- English preferred but not required, must be able to read and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added,
and this job description may be amended at any time. Required
experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as
indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application
or interview process should notify Recruitment at
Keywords: Harvest, Inc., Denver , Facilities Technician II- Denver, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!