Working Location: Colorado, Denver
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives
and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's
lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Sales Imaging Associate, Confocal promotes Olympus
Microscope Imaging Systems business in one of three product groups;
confocal multi photon imaging systems CCD based imaging systems or
clinical digital imaging systems in assigned territory by
identifying customers configuring systems demonstrating installing
teaching and supporting systems and customers.
- Function as a complete resource for the customer using product
knowledge and application capabilities in microscopy digital
imaging software and confocal microscopy.
- Provide the customer with demonstration and application notes
in order to address all needs and promote a complete solution.
- OAI sales representatives and marketing personnel dealers and
other resources as available.
- Prepare quotations for customers to include detailed software
and digital imaging specifications.
- Attend trade and local shows and advanced technical and sales
- Plan and conduct major presentations to explain theory and use
of software and imaging products for high end researchers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with leading
researchers in the territory in order to enhance the reputation of
Olympus in this market.
- These relationships present opportunities to understand the
needs of the account address them maximize customer service and
support and sell solutions.
- Provide Sales Manager with weekly call reports via entries into
CRM Calendar and weekly update of CRM open opportunities.
- Develop Advanced proficiency with Elton inventory control
- Maintain manage and be accountable for sample account. Develop
advanced proficiency with Net Suite to generate Opportunities
Quotes and searches for various data.
- Maximize use of the Net Suite Calendar and Event entry for
daily calls to ensure critical Data is captured.
- Develop advanced proficiency with administrative tools to
include Outlook Concur SAP Ozone LMS etc. Work to develop Olympus
specifications for bids. Operate within the Olympus America Inc.
code of ethics policy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Life or Technical Science required or
equivalent experience. Ph.D. with significant previous sales
- Minimum 2 to 4 years' experience in high end capital equipment
- Proven history of sales success.
- Microscopy imaging experience required specifically in optics
fluorescence live cell applications or clinical imaging
- Travel regularly within a given territory.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why
we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual
bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as
tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption
leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you
can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus has manufactured microscopes since the company's
founding in 1919. Today, Olympus is a leading manufacturer of
optical and digital microscope systems for life science solutions.
Olympus' Life Sciences division supplies microscope systems for
biological use in clinical, research, and educational applications.
For more information, visit www.olympus-lifescience.com.
OlympusTrue To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Colorado (US-CO) ||