Business Operations Analyst
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Business Operations Analysts (BOA's) analyze and document
business processes, identifying opportunities for
improvement/efficiency and negotiate agreements and commitments
between internal/external business partners, managing operations
from requirements gathering to implementation. BOA's work directly
with clients at various levels within the company and with outside
parties to research and identify operational business requirements
with sufficient detail and clarity in order to collaboratively
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
Acosta values:People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride, and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere, and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense, and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life.
- Own the Brand Review process for assigned clients by
continuously monitoring the digital shelf, manage back office
attributes, provide standard reports and audit reports with
corrective actions, Content / ASP / outdated enhanced content (A+
and Store), etc.
- Manage digital shelf for assigned clients by creating and/or
optimizing Titles, Bullets, Product Descriptions, Images (enhanced
product images, nutrition/fact labels, lifestyle, etc.), Keywords
and search terms. Suggest and create variations.
- Order Management including: Identifying incoming PO errors
(Pricing/SKU/UOM) updating line items and reject as needed for
discontinued items, items with pricing errors, etc.; Proactive
review of SKU/Pricing/UOM errors; Monitor/Track/Report on PO
accuracy at specified cadence; and identify supply chain
- Chargebacks: Manage dispute process including negotiating
through cases for denied disputes when not valid, as well as
educate and act as expert/consultant to Client and help eliminate
- Deduction Management for assigned clients including Trade
Related processing per Client requirements and Non-Trade
- Manage "Product Recalls" by following process and communication
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements,
documentation, and presentations when necessary and in a timely
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team
members, internal partners, customers and others through use of
good interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate with respective areas to resolve issues and develop
processes to accomplish shared goals.
- Effectively deal with change in a fast-paced, demanding
environment while maintaining a positive and cooperative
- Act as a business operations SME to influence, manage change,
and educate to ensure business commitments and objectives are
- Participate in cross-functional work sessions with both
business and client resources to capture stakeholder needs and
- Participate in documentation and analysis of detailed
functional requirements delivered to client/internal team for
- Participate in the analysis and development of system solution
design for existing and new capabilities using a thorough
understanding of business process and requirements as well as
system capabilities and architecture.
- Participate in multi-departmental, small to medium projects and
- Initiate problem analysis, explore solutions, prepare and
- Participate in client meetings and engage clients when
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate Degree
- Some experience may be substituted for some of the above
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience as a business or systems analyst
- Experience working independently and assisting in the design of
technical business processes.
- Experience with Project Management Methodology (PMM) including
the development of project plans/documentation preferred.
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft
- Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools such as
Microsoft Visio preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be motivated, energetic, and possess strong interpersonal
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented,
- Solid communication skills (written & oral)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to shift priorities, demands and timelines through
analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of current Internet, mobile/technology
trends and familiarity with client/server environments
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Denver , Business Operations Analyst, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!