Posted on: June 12, 2021
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same:
to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With
Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and
ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch
more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly
data-driven, we're proud not only of our growth but also of the
fact that we've grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run.
We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are
accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning,
and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and
colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates
with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we'd love to hear from
We are looking for a Product Designer with solid facilitation,
research, visual, and service design skills to help drive our data
accessibility mission. You will work closely with product managers,
analysts, and engineers to understand customer issues, design
innovative solutions, and ship finished products that allow our
customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business.
Your portfolio presentation should demonstrate strong storytelling
skills and a command of best practices and design principles.
Fivetran has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We
appreciate design leaders who are curious, humble, think deeply,
speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback. If this
sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello with links to
your work and experience. This role will report directly to the
Head of Design.
What you'll do:
- Translate high-level requirements and use cases from product
managers, into detailed process flows, wireframes, and product
- Drive end-to-end interaction design, gaining alignment on the
design of dashboard features.
- Build team alignment and clearly articulate problem statements
based on research and well-crafted user personas.
- Think in terms of systems, not just screens. Strive for pixel
perfection with consideration for the holistic user
- Actively present design to a broad audience and communicate
your work clearly and concisely.
- Facilitate product design presentations for a broad audience,
anticipate and address feedback, develop opinions, and gain
alignment on product design efforts.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
What you'll need:
- You should have experience working with complex systems, data
storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases
- Portfolio of work showcasing that experience.
- A passion for complex problems and tools. You understand the
goals and processes of engineers, data scientists, and
- You get excited about data. You can help our users ingest,
explore, and transform their enterprise-scale data.
- You are great at collaborating. You share work early and often,
and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders, and the
product design team
- Experience working closely with engineering to champion design
at every step.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in big data, AI, or data analytics.
- Experience building or working within design systems
- A desire to have fun while building a great product!
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance.
Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays,
parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur
babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran
technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your
applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance
cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require
zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes - so
your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on
driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran's culture and what
it's like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our
our statement here.
Keywords: FiveTran, Denver , Product Designer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!