Technical Alliance Manager
Company: Red Canary
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every
organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber
attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes,
and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely
changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard
for security. If our mission resonates with you, let's talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what's right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
Red Canary sources excellent security telemetry from our
partners to provide the highest detections possible. You'll work to
ensure the quality and consistency of these data sources through a
deep relationship with our partners. Define the technology
partnership strategy for one or more named partners and own
responsibility for the outcomes by working in concert with the
executive team, sales, support, marketing, and product teams. You
will be the primary escalation resource for all team interactions
with the partner.
What You'll Do
- Manage the relationship with technology partners supporting the
Red Canary platform to include developing an expert understanding
of the entire solution, enabling Red Canary and GTM Partner sales
teams, escalation of support requests, and managing roadmap feature
requests with all parties involved.
- You will be the primary contact of your assigned partners for
Red Canary teams and Red Canary customers.
- You will be responsible for building a new business model
supporting the joint solution, ensuring the technical alignment
with that model, and acting as the primary escalation contact, all
while adhering to the Red Canary standards.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience in partner technical development,
partner management and/or partner programs
- 2+ years of experience translating technical solutions to
- Strong experience in building business relationships and
consistently tracking business progress ensuring follow up,
alignment and action with our partners
- Prior experience with system design, architecture, or
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large workload with little
oversight and make decisions independently
- Someone who can work across multiple teams, delegate individual
responsibilities and track progress towards business goals
- Able to create effective relationships, influence and
collaborate internally and externally at all organizational
- Proven ability to understand their company's standards and is
able to build business models and product frameworks around
- Someone who can smile, willingly drop everything and help our
customers when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study, preferred;
related experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Targeted base salary range: $149,000-185,000 (depending on
experience) + bonus eligibility and equity.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve
security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture
that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our
people are driven and committed to finding the best security
outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being
transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our
full-time team members so they can focus on their families and
improving our customers' security. For a full list of benefits,
please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Red Canary, Denver , Technical Alliance Manager, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!