IT Frontline Helpdesk Specialist (Temporary 3 month, FT, Position)
Company: Tyler Technologies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The IT Frontline Helpdesk Specialist provides tier one phone
support for Tyler's employee computing needs. This is a temporary
role, approximately 3 months, to help support the end user services
team. Hours are M-F, 8-5 pacific time.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service focus,
with prior general Information Technology knowledge of computer
systems, software, and applications. The candidate should be
self-directed, detail orientated, quick to learn new technologies
and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Provide end-user support for Tyler's internal customers via
telephone, email, remote control and in-person.
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and instant messages from Tyler
employees requesting help with computer related issues
- Learn the functions and back end of Tyler's applications and
corporate software so you can walk users through the steps to
troubleshoot their issues or train them on processes
- Aid the management team in conceptualizing updates and upgrades
that will enhance Tyler's employee's experience
- Associates degree in computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrated or previous experience installing, configuring and
supporting operating systems, PCs, printers and other hardware
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast
paced, technical environment
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and
- Prior phone/customer service experience is key
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Denver , IT Frontline Helpdesk Specialist (Temporary 3 month, FT, Position), Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!