Join the Altra Family
We want everyone who is capable of running to experience the
thrill of finishing their first race, setting a new personal record
and shattering limits they never thought they could overcome. We
use our run-improving footwear, unmatched education and
inextinguishable passion for running to inspire everyone to lace
up, hit the open road or tail, and start running. Our mission to
get everyone who is able out and running may be bold, but we won't
stop trying until it's a reality.
Altra - Community Manager
Reporting to: Community and Partnerships Manager
In this role you will lead day-to-day execution and strategy of
global social media and community management and will be a thought
leader who is inspired by creating and cultivating community with
knowledge in the running or outdoor industry. You must be forward
thinking and focused on brand vision with an ability to quickly
pivot and adapt with attention to detail. Hands on skills in
writing and design are also critical.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Set the strategy and POV for the brand's social media editorial
voice, purpose, and short-term and long-term calendars.
- Collaborate with e-comm team, creative team and marketing
managers to include social media strategy and POV on product
launches and brand shares
- Roll out community management strategy to engage with
consumers, athletes, partners, and ambassadors to amplify and
curate relevant content.
- Work with global teams to help define and refine global social
media strategy and POV
- Develop and execute a monthly content calendar for social
platforms that supports campaigns and tells the brand story with
consistent content and voice.
- Manage day-to-day execution across all Altra US organic social
media channels in alignment with overarching consumer engagement
and social media strategies daily tasks of sourcing and publishing
social media content, maintaining a daily dialogue with the brand's
fans and followers, and moderating, monitoring, and measuring the
flow of both fan and brand content.
- Manage organic content distribution strategies - Use knowledge
of best practices by channel and be at the cutting edge of
understanding internet, social, and meme culture and how to
sensitively work within it while maintaining brand goals and
- Determine and continuously adjust the brand's social media
software toolkit for publishing, monitoring, and quantifying the
impact of social media content and communication.
- Collaborate with communications manager to establish and refine
crisis management monitoring and response protocols for social
- Support athlete, ambassador, and influencer programs to build
brand awareness and word-of-mouth, while curating content to use on
brand social channels.
- Monitor elite athletes' quantity and quality social media posts
and deliver a report monthly
- Create, engage and execute influencers for seasonal top product
launches and send end of month report
- Analyze and report on monthly social media performance to
provide actionable insights to help inform immediate opportunities
as well as longer term strategy.
- Partner closely with the Sr. Manager of Marketing to ensure
that organic and paid social efforts and creative are aligned.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to
foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection,
openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and
maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our
associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+ years
Educational Position Requirements:
A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees
are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total
experience and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know:
- Experience working with influencers/athletes
- Experience leading day-to-day execution of social media
campaigns and creating content calendars
- Experience writing press releases and managing email
- Skills in photography, videography, website updates and
- Basic knowledge of design/copywriting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Experience working with Sprinkr, Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign, Salesforce, Google Ads, Google Analytics, WordPress
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working across teams and building
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be
Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by
the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer
comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and
financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to
benefits, we're the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click
on "Looking to Join VF?" to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and
accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles,
activities and experiences they cherish through our family of
iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our
journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of
sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and
our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work
every day. It's a commitment shared by our global associates across
all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals,
together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
$66,528.00 USD - $99,792.00 USD annually
Annual Incentive Eligibility:
This position is eligible to participate in VF's Annual
Incentive Plan. Incentive Plan awards are contingent upon (1)
achievement of your individual objectives and (2) VF achieving its'
Corporate and business level financial objectives.
Long Term Incentive Eligibility:
This position is not eligible for long term incentive.
Benefits at VF:
You can review a general overview of each benefit program
offered, including this year's medical plan rates on
www.MyVFbenefits.com and clicking, Looking to Join VF? Detailed
information on your benefits will be provided during your