Hotel Floor Supervisor
Company: Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Employee Referral and Retention Program now in effect! Bonus at
1, 3 & 6 months of service! *
$1,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Who we are:
We CREATE the EXTRAORDINARY
We create spectacular worlds that immerse, and inspire to
We don't perform magic, we create it with excellence.
Together we win.
Join our empire we are the largest gaming enterprise with 55+
This position ensures the highest level of overall room quality
by performing room inspections prior to guest arrivals.
Additionally, this position inspects all hotel common areas,
replaces in-room inventory, reinforces policies and procedures,
assists with staff training and feedback, delegates housekeeping
and maintenance tasks and keeps staff accountable. This position
also handles the tracking of staff performance, maintenance issues,
as well as assists with schedules and performance improvement
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend daily staff meetings to receive daily work assignments
and communicate pertinent information.
- Inspect rooms using task checklist and perform the following
- Ensure all rooms are clean, stocked, in working order.
- Ensure all storage closets are cleaned and stocked.
- Determine rooms in need of additional cleaning, and repairs.
Ensure tasks get completed thoroughly, efficiently and
- Use discretion, depending on the time of day, to either assign
re-dos or accept responsibility to complete tasks.
- Ensure all rooms are properly locked off for arriving
- Request assistance from maintenance with tasks such as
appliance repairs and mechanical issues.
- Inform Dispatch when rooms are approved guest check-in, no
later than 4pm.
- Assist with the training, retaining, developing, scheduling and
reviewing of the housekeeping staff.
- Assist with staff training to ensure training is thorough and
occurring on a regular basis.
- Ensure all housekeeping staff is knowledgeable and trained in
the proper use of all cleaning products and equipment.
- Answer all radio calls.
- Have complete knowledge of all special events and promotional
- Responsible for opening the office daily. Collect and submit
- Delegate, supervise and check the work of all housekeeping
employees, ensuring a high level of quality and productivity.
- Work with staff to resolve problems and address any requests
and inquiries that may arise.
- Coach team members on ways to improve their performances and
- Establish, communicate and reinforce Company policies,
procedures and standards with the Housekeeping staff.
- Monitor staff performance regularly. Oversee performance
tracking systems to ensure job performance accountability.
- Wear proper uniform.
- Keep accurate records of all staff performance issues, keeping
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper with the day to day
- Assist with daily staff meetings. Distribute daily work
assignments. Communicate pertinent information.
- Assist with weekly inventory counts and maintaining par levels
- Input all maintenance issues into Company software to ensure
proper reporting and accountability.
- Maintain the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) manuals in Spanish and
English and enforce correct chemical labeling and dispensing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma ir GED equivalent preferred. Zero to one
year experience in cleaning public buildings and/or
- Ability to read, follow instructions, and understand visual
aids. Knowledge of CDC guide lines. Answer all radio call promptly.
Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in
an interruptive or confined environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Casino environment. Exposed to loud noise, smoke, bright
lights, wet areas, and temperatures that vary.
- Use of ladder, stairs, elevator, and escalator.
- Frequently change cleaning rags
- Frequently change gloves
- Use proper disinfectant
- Maintain social distancing
- Mask required
- Temperature check
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan (No Vesting Period)
- Voluntary Health, Life and Disability Plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Team Member Celebrations
- Team Member Discounts
- Free Parking For All Team Members
- Promote From Within Culture
- Fun Team Environment
Pay Rate: $18.00-21.00/hour DOE
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? Check out these flexible
casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically
diversified casino-entertainment Company. Since its beginning in
Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a
family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents.
Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the
Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. Affiliates of Caesars
also own the World Series of Poker and the London Clubs
International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's
success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and
value with guests through a unique combination of great service,
excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational
excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates
are committed to environmental sustainability and energy
conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible
steward of the environment.Team members of the Caesars family of
resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We
take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with
Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and
Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play"
fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding
career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences,
personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member
every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color,
national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Eldorado Resorts, Inc., Denver , Hotel Floor Supervisor, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!