Account Executive - Mapping and Location Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Contribute to growing the use of Esri technology to help new
customers realize how leveraging ArcGIS can solve their business
problems. You'll work closely with a highly-skilled team that helps
our customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique
patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business
problems.We invite you to use your deep understanding of mapping
and location services and experience with geospatial technology to
become an integral part of the mapping and location services team.
We're looking for individuals who are customer oriented and
collaborative team players who enjoy identifying and implementing
strategies that will radically improve the challenges businesses
- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement location
strategies for large, complex organizations. Create and lead new
opportunities within high-level lines of business. Participate in
and present at trade shows, workshops, and seminars.
- Understand our customers. Use your advanced industry knowledge
and its relevance to the application of GIS to clearly articulate
the strength and value of Esri technology. Identify key
stakeholders within organizations and gain access to executive,
enterprise-level decision makers. Understand complex customer
budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Be an expert. Demonstrate expert knowledge of Esri technology
and its value proposition within the technology industry.
Consistently conduct research and pursue professional development
to ensure competitive knowledge and translate this into countering
messages. Expertly plan and prepare negotiations with
- Deliver results. Successfully execute the sales cycle to close
new opportunities in order to meet sector goals. Work creatively to
develop solutions that help clients reach their goals and
initiatives. Use your innovative whiteboarding and presentation
skills to support visual storytelling.
- Collaborate with your team. Execute account strategies by
consistently collaborating with cross-divisional teams and Esri
partners. Be motivated and resourceful and take initiative to
resolve issues. Lead by example through perseverance and
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience providing solutions to
- Experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and
establishing advocacy with large customers
- Able to build compelling account growth strategies
- Advanced knowledge of the technology industry and new
technology trends and the ability to translate this into complex
solutions for customers
- Deep understanding of GIS and Esri technology
- Expert visual storyteller and negotiator across all levels of
- Knowledge of industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including
understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, business administration, or a
related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem
- Understanding of application development and coding
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is
at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that
is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Denver , Account Executive - Mapping and Location Services, Other , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!